Suppliers of aluminium shop fronts and curtain-walling across Bristol and the West Country
Sandison supply a range of high quality, bespoke shop fronts across Somerset and the South-West. Suitable for a range of applications in small and large-scale commercial properties, our shop fronts are supplied by Smarts Architectural Aluminium: one of industry’s leading systems companies. You can be sure that an aluminium shop front from Sandison will be fabricated to the highest quality.
The SC-Frame is ideal for use on low to medium rise facades such as large shopfronts and showrooms where ease of installing large panes of glass is required. The concise framework offers the advantage of rapid construction on site with minimal loose components; perfect for installations where maximum efficiency is required.
- Sealed with extruded E.D.P.M rubbers and co-extruded clamping strips
- Single glazing options of 6, 10 and 12mm
- Double glazing options of 24, 28 and 32mm
- Mullion Width: 55mm
- Aluminium: AiMgsi 0.5 Type 6060/6063 T5/T6 in condition F22 (according to NBNP21/001 and DIN 1725
- Tolerance according to DIN 1725
- Sealings: E.P.D.M. according to DIN 7863, TV 110, NFP 85301, ISO 3394
- Tested and approved according to an artificial ageing test of “Plexi glass” combined with vulcanised rubber
- Co-extruded profiles: according to DIN7863, TV 110, NFP 85301, ISO 3394, tested and approved according to an artificial ageing test of “Plexi glass” combined with vulcanised rubber
- Thermal break: E.P.D.M. isolator and co-extruded pressure plate
The perfect system for shop fronts, the Shopline system is a heavy-duty system formed completely with screws. With low and no threshold options available, along with an electrostatic powder coating, the Shopline is a great versatile system, suitable for a range of applications.
- Glazing: single and double glazing
- The system is completely formed with screws
- Brush-sealings at the doors
- A very solid finish, due to the extensive wall thickness, allows for intensive use
- Low or no threshold options
- Single glazing: from 6mm to 12mm
- Double glazing: from 24mm to 28mm
- Variable angles possible. Fixed angles 90° and 135°